Sunday 29 May 2011

The 10 million rich man

I still dream to be a hundreds of millions rich man, so I usually try to buy the lottery, but Janelle always looks after others. In all five people won more than 10 million RMB in Chinese lottery history, and it all happened from 2007 to 2011. The highest money award is 36 million RMB.



Imagine I won 10 million RMB, How will I spend the money?  …What will I do? …If the day really comes, I indeed have lots of thoughts and plans. At first, I want to change my life condition .I will buy a big villa which have a lot of rooms, especially bedrooms, and have a garden, a swimming pool outside. I would like to invite my older brothers' and sisters’ whole families to move into, in stead of directly giving some money to them, because I want them to share a big family happy life with me. We can meet every day. I eat, play, and talk along with them. We may personally plant a plenty of vegetables and fruits in the garden together. When they are all mature, I, in company with my relatives, pick and taste those all natural, pollution-free plants and fruits. What a exciting and joyful thing this isIt is really family relationships
In addition, we may go on vacation and take a trip around the world. We will travel and enjoy the most famous places of interest and natural scenery all over the world. We will taste the most delicious food all parts of the world. Finally, I still want to found a company. I will realize my past dream through managing the company by myself. I will continually try hard to expand the scope of business deal with my employees. In the meanwhile I’m also constantly going to provide employment opportunities for even more others, and to contribute even more for society.
If you ask me, “Would you like to give some to the charity when you just won $10 million RMB?” I may certainly answer you at that time, “I wouldn’t like, because I would rather personally make some commonweal careers with money. I only believe myself in stead of some charities. I know how to use it better than others.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I would spend a lot of the money on traveling. I love seeing different parts of the world, experiencing new cultures, and trying new food. Of course it would be good to help some other people as well.

    Corrections:

    I still dream of being a millionaire, so I usually try to play the lottery, but Janelle always looks after others.

    First, I want to change my life. I will buy a big villa which has a lot of rooms, especially bedrooms, a garden, and a swimming pool outside.

    ReplyDelete