Saturday 4 June 2011

My Favorite

My Favorite
  

    If you ask me, “What is your favorite?” I may answer you without hesitation, “My favorite is that I drive ORV to travel with my family together.” Perhaps you feel my answer is too simple or a little inveracious, however, this is the most sincere and unadorned word which I really comprehend in my more than forty experiences.
    Do you want to know why I think so? This is because I worked outdoors far away from home for making money when I wed with my wife less than half yearI owe my family too much from my heart. My mother passed away when we had married twenty month. I participated  the projects in Kuwait when my daughter was nine months; She didn’t know “Who I am ” at all at that time; She had been two and half years old when I came back to China. When we met at the first time, she didn’t excitedly run into my arms like other kids treating their fathers because I was still a stranger to her. As well, my father also died during I was in Kuwait. I verily felt so disappointed and heat-struck….

      

Afterwards, I joined the projects in Libya, Kazakhstan and India one after the other. I have worked twenty-four years since 1988, and I have stayed in foreign countries for six years. The six years is my parents most need care by me as one of their favorite children; the six years is my baby most needs paternal love; and it is also my beloved wife most yearns for me to love her. However, I wasn’t around in those years. Even though I made too much money, the things I have lost also aren’t less. Even though I know that a lot of losing things are irretrievable, I still do my best to retrieve. Consequently, I always stay at home with my family in stead of going out to have social intercourse now. I will spend more time to accompany them; we are deep in love with each other; we share the nicest and happiest life; I will drive ORV to travel with my family together.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to reconnect with your family. Traveling can be a very good way to bond and can create lots of great memories.

    Corrections: Your writing style is strong, but be careful not to use the dictionary too much for new words. Some words are really not common (e.g. verily, inveracious, intercourse). It's ok to use words that you already know.

    ReplyDelete