Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Best Travel Way

The Best Travel Way


I like to travel, and my favorite way to travel is self-driving tour. My ideal is to drive an ORV (off-road vehicle) to go on a journey with my wife across the country when I retire.

Self-driving tour has a lot of advantages. At first, it’s very convenient. You may go to your fond anywhere; you may start, stop anytime without any constraint; and you may have plenty of time to taste local delicious food. The second, it is cheaper than other travel ways, such as by a plane, which is expensive. You first have to take a taxi to downtown after you deplane, then you check in a hotel which you don’t understand at all (The hotel is likely to give the taxi driver some benefit), and you will have to rent a car or ride a bus with a tourist group in order to get to the tourist spot by the next day.

Above all, these are no small cost. On the contrary, self-driving tour can help you save some money, and you may optionally choose a cheap and good service hotel. Moreover, self-driving tour will give you a kind of relaxed, cheerful, excited and even crazy feeling while you are driving and listening to the loud music.

However, self-driving trip also has a few disadvantages. For example, it is difficult to move your car when you are in traffic jams, especially when you meet an accident on the totally-enclosed motorway. I once met circumstance one time and stayed in my car all night. Can you imagine that I was alone in a cold and dark night and it was snowing so heavily outside the car?

1 comment:

  1. My parents were also stuck in their car all night during a snowstorm once. I don't imagine it's a very fun experience. On the whole, however, there are lots of advantages to driving and I think you described them well.

    Corrections:
    You may go anywhere you like;...

    ...especially when you encounter an accident on a controlled-access highway ('motorway' is British)

    ReplyDelete