Sunday 19 June 2011

You should

My friend from China is coming to visit Calgary in a week. If he arrives here, I really have a lot of words to talk with him. At first, I will tell him that no matter weather forecast is, he should bring an umbrella  everyday and had better wear a caftan in case of a cold, because the weather change fast here. It will maybe shower anytime and anywhere, and temperature also changes a lot between day and night.

The second, I will tell him that he had better carry a camera when he will be outdoor everyday, because the scenery is very beautiful and attractive here. He can take a plenty of pictures of all kinds of plants never seen in China, such as lots of flowering trees which aroma is very tempting; he also can take a great deal of pictures of wild animals anywhere, such as squirrels, rabbits, ducks, geese and kinds of birds.


In addition, I have also sincere advice to tell him. He must take the ticket everyday if he takes a subway, or else he will suffer severe punishment if police find him without a ticket. I heard that subway police fined near $150 who didn’t accept any explains.



1 comment:

  1. Good advice about the C-Train! Our system is different from other cities, so he may not be used to it. Also, this is a great time of year to take pictures around the city.

    Corrections:
    When he arrives here, I really have a lot of things to say to him.

    I heard that the transit police fine nearly $150 without accepting any explanations.

    ReplyDelete